The Golden Trezzini Awards for Architecture and Design is established in 2018 and named after St. Petersburg’s first architect Domenico Trezzini (c. 1670—1734).
Supported by Consulate General of Switzerland in St. Petersburg.
The acceptance of applications for the Golden Trezzini 2019 is to start in spring 2019.
The winners and runners-up in all the nominations will be announced at the award ceremony on 27 November 2019.
The competition’s slogan is «Real estate as art».
The goal of the competition is to highlight projects in restoration, reconstruction and construction, as well as interior design, that are worthy to be called a piece of art.
The main mission of the competition is creation of an expert community of a new type that will bring together representatives of the big business and the art-scene of St.Petersburg. The competition will sparkle discussions on trends of development of our city, a hot issue indeed, given how many developers’ projects are being implemented these days.
The Golden Trezzini Awards are produced by "Galereya krasivykh domov i kvartir” magazine (Gallery of Beautiful Houses and Apartments) established in 2002.
Roger M. Kull, Consul General of Switzerland in St. Petersburg, has kindly agreed to become the honorary chairman of the Golden Trezzini 2018 jury.
The Golden Trezzini 2018 jury also included:
- Lev Lurye, historian, journalist, writer, professor of history at St. Petersburg Classical School;
- David Goloschekin, award-winning jazz multi-instrumentalist and composer;
- Tatyana Parfyonova, сouturiere, President of the Tatyana Parfyonova Fashion House;
- Diana Arbenina, singer;
- Anastasia Kuriokhina, artistic director at Segrey Kuriokhin Contemporary Art Centre;
- Eduard Tiktinsky, president of RBI Group, public figure, expert on the historical center reconstruction, founder of RBI School of Future Leaders;
- Maksim Atayants, architect, astist, professor of architecture history;
- Alexandr Stepanov, professor at Academy of Arts, professor at the Faculty of Liberal Arts and Sciences of St. Petersburg State University;
- Oleg Romanov, President of the Union of Architects St Petersburg, professor at St Petersburg State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Ivan Chechot, art historian, professor of the Faculty of Liberal Arts and Sciencesdi of St. Petersburg State University, leading researcher of the Russian Institute of Art History;
- Ksenia Malych, architecture historian, art historian, research officer at the State Hermitage;
- Olga Tobreluts, artist, Honorary Academician of Russian Academy of Arts;
- Marina Gisich, founder of Marina Gisich Gallery;
- Lina Perlova, founder of the Bulthaup Design Gallery;
- Yury Molodkovets, photographer artist at the State Hermitage Museum;
- Sofia Gonobobleva, Editor-in-Chief at 'Relikviya (restavratsiya, konservatsiya, musei' («Relic (restoration, preservation, museums)») magazine;
- Aleksandr Gorshkov, Editor-in-Chief of Fontanka.ru, a web-based media;
- Pavel Ignatyev, sculptor and restoration artist, author of the monument to D. Trezzini in St. Petersburg;
- Polina Bondareva, founder of the Masters School, a St. Petersburg-based education project;
- Mikhail Barkhin, architect, Scene Designer, artist, winner of the Golden Section, Russian Architecture and Architecton Awards;
- Vladimir Rannev, composer, musicologist, professor of the Faculty of Liberal Arts and Sciences of St. Petersburg State University;
- Maria Elkina, architecture critic, art historian, member of St. Petersburg Governor's Council for Cultural Heritage Conservation;
- Ksenia Bandorina, art historian, professor of St. Petersburg Stieglitz State Academy of Art and Design;
- Aleksandr Vahkmistrov, President of St. Petersburg Association of Constructors, Honorary President of the Union of Building Associations and Entities;
- Aleksey Belousov, CEO at St. Petersburg Association of Constructors;
- Oleg Britov, Vice-President of the Russian Union of Builders for the North-Western Region, Executive Officer of the Union of Building Associations and Entities;
- Vyacheslav Zarenkov, Chairman of the Board of Directors at Etalon Group;
- Mikhail Medvedev, CEO at CDS Group;
- Igor Kreslavsky, Chairman of the Board at RosStroyInvest Group;
- Vasiliy Seliovanov, head of LEGENDA holding;
- Maria Grudina, development director, co-owner of «Pervaya Liniya. Health Care Resort»;
- Nikolay Pashkov, CEO at Knight Frank St. Petersburg;
- Eduard Muradian, restaurateur;
- Alexandr Portnov, CEO at «Russky Fond Nedvizhimosti» real estate agency;
- Fiodor Diachkov, Executive Director at «Alexandr Nedvizhimost'» real estate agency;
- Piotr Voychinsky, CEO at «MK-Elite» real estate agency;
- Stanislav Smirnov, development director at Trubetskoy-Naryshkin Palace.
Interview with Pavel Ignatyev, author of the monument to D. Trezzini in St. Petersburg, Golden Trezzini Awards 2018 juror.
We will be happy to answer your questions and provide additional information about the Golden Trezzini Awards. Please contact us by email email@example.com.